Wednesday, July 16, 2008

AMERICAN IDOL!!










Me, my mom, and Kalei went to the American Idol Concert last night. IT WAS AMAZING!! The top 10 were there performing. It was one of the best concert i have been to. Here are just a few pictures. We were on the 39th row, it was pretty awesome! Everyone was screaming for David Archaleta. He did the best out of all of them! They all did really good though. Mike and Cyndi Jorgensen and there family went also, they got there tickets at ticketmaster. We got ours through EBay...out of all the seats in the whole Ecenter we sat RIGHT next to them. It was incredible, we couldn't believe it. I know you're all jelous :)

5 comments:

Josh and Maddi Andersen said...

Woo Hoo im so proud of you for posting! And iM also very jealous about the concert. I would kill to go to that. Oh well someday maybe...Love ya!

Shera said...

I am so jelous!!! Sounds like fuN!

Katie Utley said...

Yeah i am so happy you updated your blog! You guys are so cute and it looks like you guys are having a lot of fun this summer. If you are ever down in cedar call me and we should do something. I miss ya. Love Katie

Adam and Dev said...

Hey Chelsi- this is Devri. How are you? I would be jealous, but I got to go to the concert too, Monday night! Wasn't it just AMAZING? cute blog :)

MOM AND DAD said...

WOW Chelsi! Good job! I love you too and love working beside you at the salon. Keep up the GREAt WORK! hugs amd kisses, mom