Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween









I know Halloween has been over for a while but I have not been able to download my pictures onto my computer yet so i'm just doing that today!! I'm a little slow but i'll get better :) Over halloween we spent the weekend in midway it was fun!! We went trick or treating with Jakes twin sisters (that are 10) then watched a movie with our good friends Paul and JEssica. The week before Halloween our good friends Paul, Jessica, Mitchell, Alex, Me and Jake all went out to dinner at the Spin Cafe in Midway, It's Jakes dads favorite restaurant in Midway so we decided to go. It was a lot of fun we love hanging out with them. Paul and Mitchell are two of Jakes really good friends from high school so it's always fun to hang out with them and there girl friends!! Mitchell and Alex are actually engaged and they are getting married in January!! We are so very happy and excited for them :) LOVe you guys!! AFter dinner we went back to Jakes house and carved pumkins with the family it was a lot of fun!!








3 comments:

Hills said...

Chels! Looks like you guys had fun!! I miss you so much! Glad I found your blog :) I need to update mine lol

Kaits said...

Chels! I miss you! Looks like you had a fun Halloween though. When are you going to come to Provo to visit me though???? ;) We need to catch up!

Jennica said...

Hey Chels! yah i put blonde in my hair... haha sorry that was forever ago... it's hard to tell when people comment me cause i don't get a notification.. haha i know me and lorin love it here... you need to come stay with us a weekend... we'd have so much fun!!