Saturday, November 22, 2008

TWILIGHT!!


So i have never been into the book "Twilight" but my best friend Whitney has been so excited to see the movie. Last night i went with her, Shaun, her sister, her mom, and a WHOLE bunch of ladies! They got tickets in Gunnison for the show like a month in advance and they had an extra one and invited me to go with them! It was way fun...we went to El Mexicano before the movie in Salina then drove up to Gunnison to the movie. IT was so crowded and there were people everywhere! We were like the first ones in the theatre and i was actually excited to watch it!! Maddi has told me a lot about the books i just haven't cracked it open to read yet. So i just decided to go to the movie and see how good Twilight really was! I LOVED IT!! Absolutely loved it. It was very excited. Whit had told me about the books so that helped me understand the movie more. When it was over i just wanted to know what happens next so i came home and actually started the first book!! Ah so I'm going to try to start reading and see how long it lasts. Here are some pictures of us at dinner and at the movie!! Thanks for inviting me girls! It was so much fun...Love ya!

8 comments:

Cory and Shauntae said...

So cute!! We love you so much and hope that you move in with us :)

Jennica said...

oh thanks chels! ha your so nice! i love your hair too! ahh dang i need to go see twilight! was it so good? when are ya coming up girl!!? do it!! ha!

Hills said...

I am halfway through the 4th book chels, I have really enjoyed reading them. I am hoping to see Twilight this weekend with my sis . . haven't asked her yet, but have been wanting to go see it! Looks like you girls had fun - I will have to make a trip to richfield soon and have a girls night or something lol. Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Kaits said...

Way cute pics Chels! I'm glad you got to go see Twilight though! You have to read all the books though! They're amazing! The movie was good but they books are way better! But for Thanksgiving I'm at my cabin that's like 10 mins out of Zion's. We have came here for thanksgiving for like the past 5 years. What about you? Thanksgiving? Life? We need to get together sometime and catch up!!

Beagleys said...

twilight sucks i heard!

KS said...

Hey old Roomie of mine!! How've you been? Your pictures are WAY cute!!
Twiligt was way good hugh? Well gotta go!:) Miss you Krista

Spencer and Camille said...

Hey!! My christmas was good how was yours? I know it was sooo good seeing you I've missed ya, I honestly haven't seen you in a long time! Everything is going great!! Yes i'm dating him, I started writing him back in April on his mission and he just got home so it's been fun!

Jason and Lesley said...

CHELSI!! I found you on Hilary's page! How the heck are you? I miss your face-what are you doing? Are you still in Richfield? Fill me in Chic!