Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Christmas 2008!!

WOW! I think I'm the worst blogger there is! I haven't posted anything for a while. It was the best Christmas ever! My whole family was able to come home. It was SO much fun!! I love my family is much, they are amazing. I was able to hang out with Jakes family also. Maddi and Josh came all the way from Pennsylvania so that was fun to see them and hang out with them!
Lets start from the top of our Christmas fun!! Well Christmas week I had to work while everyone else played so that was kinda a bummber but that's ok!! I was able to hang out with everyone at night so that was fun. Christmas eve my family went caroling. It's tradition every year that we go caroling to our family, neighbors, and friends. It is a lot of fun, but this year was extremely long! My mom is the Relief Society president so i think we hit up all the ladies in our ward! It was cool tho...it's funny some people just can't wait til the Poulson Family come caroling at there house Christmas eve. Last year Mike and Cyndi and there whole family started singing to us when they opened the door. It was hilarious!! They didn't do that this year though. After caroling we went home, ate dinner, and opened our Christmas eve pajamas!



Christmas morning we got up pretty early, we even woke up Parker! All Parker wanted for Christmas was NEW Lego's...that's all he asked for. So we run up the stairs Christmas morning and there is a bike and a really cool horse rocking chair. He looks at the and turns to all of us and says..."I want my new Lego's" with the saddest look on his face. It was so funny. We couldn't believe it, all those big cool gifts and he just wanted his NEW Lego's haha luckily Cami knew right where they were so she went and got them and he opened them with excitement. He played with those for a while then he was way excited to get the other gifts.



We also went tubing behind my dads four wheeler. That was one of the funnest things we did. We would get going to fast around the turns I just felt like I was going to fall off. Parker loved it too. He kept saying "This is so so so fun" Ha it was fun to watch him. He's the cutest thing ever.



Other good news, that i have been waiting to put on my blog is KALEI IS PREGNANT!! She is due July 9th, my moms birthday so she's pretty excited about that. She's going to be a great mom. The best part about my sisters having kids is i get to be the favorite Aunt. If you ever see Parker ask him who is favorite Aunt it, he'll tell ya :) What do you think Kalei will have?? BOY or GIRL??? Or...BOTH?!! Muahahahahaha



The Saturday after Christmas we took Jarick back to the airport in Salt Lake. We went to Cafe Rio and then he was off. The rest of us went ice skating. It was way fun. Jake came down from Midway and met us in Salt Lake to go ice skating with us.



After ice skating we went up to Midway where my parents had a condo and stayed up there a few days. We went snow shoeing and just all hung out and played cards. It was just nice to relax. I had the whole week off from work and just played!! Wow I am writing way to much. Well I stayed up in Midway and my family went back home for new years. Jake and I stayed in Midway and hung out with his family. It was fun. I really like Jakes family, they are all awesome. We went cross country skiing, sledding, ice skating and did all sorts of fun things! It was a really good week.






January 2nd was a big day!! I had to do 2 girls hair for their wedding day!! I love doing hair so it was a lot of fun for me. James' sister Natalie got married and one of Jakes best friends from high school got married and I did his wife's hair. We have become really good friends since they've dated because we all hang out together. They are so cute, congrats guys!! LOVE YA

3 comments:

Katie Utley said...

Cute Blog Chelsi! It looks like you had a great Christmas and That is great about Kalei having a baby! I sure do miss you friend! Take care and hope to see you soon!

Hills said...

Its ok Chels, I am trying to be better at blogging - but you had lots of cute pics! It was so good to see you and Jake a couple of weeks ago. We need to hang soon ok! And fyi your hair is looking long :) You are so cute! Miss ya lots!

Kaits said...

Sounds like you had a busy but fun Christmas! I'm sad I didn't really get to see you besides when your family came caroling! The caroling was wonderful! You guys are awesome to do that every year. Anyways, I'm glad you're doing well and hope I get to see you soon! Love ya!