Thursday, April 23, 2009

Moving away :(

I am the worst blogger ever!! If you want to see what is going on in my life visit Cami and James's blog haha she is good at posting!  Me....not so good!  Well I am officially moving to Provo this weekend! It is exciting but sad at the same time.  I'll be leaving Cami, James and all their kids, my mom and dad and the salon :( PLUS all my friends!! You know who you are!!  So it is a very sad thing but also a good thing because i'm going to be closer to Jake now.  WE have been dating over a year now and we have NEVER lived in the same town! So it will be good to be close to him.  I already got a job at Seasons Salon and Day Spa (the link is on the top right hand side) so i'm all set! I already worked last weekend and I ABSOLUTELY loved it!! It is going to be great.  It's a FULL SERVICE salon and day spa.  They have everything there and all the girls I work with are awesome! So anyone who lives up north I am expecting to see your pretty faces!!!  Just call in and make an appointment, it would be so much fun! The new thing lately are the glitter toes!! And if you come get your haircut or ANY service it's only a $15 add on!! It's great!! So come on in :) 

7 comments:

Jennica said...

yay your moving closer to me!! i want to get my hair done, but i have to let it chill for awhile cause i change it wayyyy too much !! haha!

Beagleys said...

Chels... it's been a sad week without you!!! When are you coming back so you can cut my hair? Oh and me and Donna wanted you to do our toenails cute ha ha

Alex and Mitch said...

I am so glad you live close to me now!!! and I am so happy you and Jake get to be so close...in the same complex! you will love it!

kalei and jake said...

There's just one really big reason you left out...YOU'LL BE CLOSER TO ME!!!HELLO?! And your new niece that'll be here as well. I'm so offended! Sure love
YOU too

Mikey and Shanell said...

Im sad you moved away we didn't get to hang out much anyway but i could atleast come chat with ya and get my hair did lol love ya girly hope you have fun in provo

KS said...

Hey! Just wanted to say Hi! How are things going with you? Hope you are having fun :)

KS said...

Hey Chelsi! So it's been a long while...How are you? I am curious as to what you have been up too!