Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Wow!!

I am seriously the WORST blogger ever!! I don't even know where to start! Well i'm living in Orem now still working at Seasons up there Wednesday thru Saturday. I love it!! All the girls there are great and I love working with all of them! I still work for my Mom at Salon 56 every other Monday and Tuesday. Well lately every Monday and Tuesday since some of the girls decided to start their own salon...ANYWAY...totally off the subject!! HA I am doing so great...work keeps me busy constantly, which is sometimes really good because I like staying busy but sometimes really not good because it wares me out haha! But life is good!! So...if any of you are wondering Jake and I are still dating!! He makes me so happy....we have been dating almost 2 YEARS in Feb.!! Our first date was Feb. 9th 2008...I was a young one...I met him when I was only 18 haha I was turning 19 a week after we met!! So ya we know eachother pretty well now so we'll see what happens from here!! He is amazing...he is attending BYU now and going into Middle Eastern Studies. He is working so hard and studying all the time! I am so proud of him. He's in his 3rd semester of Arabic. Yes, he is learning Arabic...pretty crazy huh?! So that is about all that is happening in my life currently. I love coming home to see Cami, James and their kids!! And of course I LOVE to see my parents and all my friends down here too! :) Well hopefully I will get better at blogging....I don't know if I ever will! I don't have a lot of time and I don't have the internet at my house so that makes it kinda hard SORRY!! Hope you all have a great Holiday!!

No comments: